1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi, and cancer.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased. They inhibit viral replication and control of phagocytic cells that engulf and kill pathogens and abnormal cells.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF is produced by the body when a tumor is growing.
4. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system.
5. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations..
6. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi..
7. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways.
8. Ozone is antineoplastic.
9. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells, increasing oxygen levels.
11. Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle.
12. Ozone makes the anti-oxidant enzyme system more efficient.
13. Ozone degrades petrochemicals.