Joint Injection Therapy is used to relieve joint pain and restore joints and is not appropriate for the beginning ozone physician.Joint Injection Therapy requires special training to:
1) Learn proper techniques, and
2) Become proficient and confidant in the therapy.
Joint Injection for Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Neck
Typical materials needed include:
- 1 ½ “ x 27g needle
- 1-2ml procaine/lidocaine
- 5-10 ml BiOcean complex or similiar
- 5-10 ml 10-15 gamma ozone
- Other injection formulas may use methyl B-12, folic acid and a B-complex along with homeopathic solutions.
- Inject solution followed by ozone using the same needle staying in the same spot.