WARNING: Do NOT Breath Ozone Directly
You should NOT breath ozone. When ozone is adequately bubbled through oil it is no longer ozone; it becomes ozonides. Do not perform this therapy unless under the supervision of your medical practitioner and they have given you consent.
WARNING: Be Careful When Performing This Process
Although unlikely, This process can produce oil fumes that travel back into the ozone generator – this could potentially cause a fire. You alone are responsible for the outcome of this process. Make sure you have a check valve between the oil flask and the generator.
For Ozone Bubbling, You Will Need The Following
- Stratus 2.0 Ozone Generator
- Oxygen Tank
- Oxygen Tank Regulator
- Ozone Oil Bubbler System
- Nasal Cannula
Ozone Bubbling Instructions
- Prepare ozone generator, oxygen tank, and oxygen regulator (refer to “Getting Started”)
- Place flask next to the ozone generator on a level surface
- Fill the flask with your pre- ferred oil, 12 ounces is typical
- Insert glass stem into the flask
- Grab the tubing marked with blue tape and connect to the ozone generator
- Grab the tubing with no mark- ing and connect to the nasal cannula
- Connect check valve (one way valve) into the tubing connected to ozone generator.
- Turn the ozone generator on by pressing the On/Off Button
- Place cannula prongs in nos- trils and tighten
- Turn the regulator knob to 1/4LPM (Setting 5 for the Stratus 3.0)
- Let run for 30-60 minutes. If you feel discomfort or pain, discontinue.
Download the FREE booklet