Quick Guide To Ozone Cupping
Oxygen flow: 1/8 LPM
Ozone concentration: 40-90 gamma
Duration: 10 minutes
Frequency: Daily or as needed
Ozone Cupping Instructions
- Prepare ozone generator, oxygen tank, and oxygen regulator (refer to Section 1).
- Connect tubing from cup to top of ozone generator
- Turn ozone generator on
- Use warm wet towel, apply to location to be used
- Place cup on skin
- Turn regulator to 1/16LPM (Setting 9 for Stratus 3.0 or Ozone+ regulator)
- Keep location damp with towel
- Operate for 4-7 minutes
- Turn regulator to 0
- Turn ozone generator off
FDA Required Disclaimer: No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of any therapies.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional. In no way, should anyone consider the information on this, representing the “practice of medicine”. This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Download the FREE booklet