Ear Insufflation Quick Guide
Duration: 4-6 minutes
Flow Rate: 1/4 LPM (Setting 5 for Ozone+ Regulator)
Frequency: As needed, up to daily
Ear Insufflation Instructions
- Turn the ozone generator on
- Open the valve of your oxygen tank by rotating counterclockwise
- Disconnect ozone destruct if connected
- Connect stethoscope to tubing labeled “To Accessory”
- Place stethoscope in ears
- Turn regulator knob to 1/4 LPM (Setting 5 for the Stratus 3.0 and Ozone+ Regulator)
- Let run for 4-6 minutes
- Tingling, warmth, watering eyes, slight pressure, and ozone smell are normal. If you feel uncomfortable or pain, discontinue.
- If you feel the ozone smell is too strong discontinue or place fan to blow over face.
- Turn regulator to 0
- Turn ozone generator off
You can read more about Ozone Ear Insufflation Here and learn about its uses and benefits.
Ozone Humidifier vs. No Humidifier
Using a humidifier is better because it will make the ozone less irritating and make the therapy more effective. Ozone is a very dry gas, so it can cause irritation and itching through regular use. The ozone humidifier will help with this.
It also humidifies the ozone so that it sicks to the ear canal better.
FDA Required Disclaimer: No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of any therapies.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional. In no way, should anyone consider the information on this, representing the “practice of medicine”. This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.