Ozone Therapy Procedures
The procedures of external O3 are effectively used in otolaryngology, being easy to perform and giving effective results.
In cases of otopyosis or fungal otitis the procedure of external 03 is done with the use of ordinary (plastic tube) cotton swab. Before the procedure the ear canal is to be wet with a damp cotton swab.
Ozone in Blood – externally added ozone
This is a simple procedure:
- Blood is taken from the patient and put into a bag or bottle.
- A small amount of anticoagulant is added.
- An equal amount of ozone is added to the mix.
- The blood is returned to the patient.
There are variations to this and exact amounts of blood and ozone can vary.
Rectal insufflation with an O3/O2 gas mixture is increasingly being used as a systemic therapeutic form, and is viewed by many as an alternative to MAH. It is the method of choice in pediatrics.
- lcerous colitis
- Proctitis, stages I and II
- Anal fistulae and fissures
- Indications cited for MAH
- Hepatitis B and C
- For immunomodulation
Here you can find some materials from the Russian Ozone Therapy in practice.
- the mechanisms of therapeutic action of ozone therapy
- the main clinical symptoms of the most widespread surgically treated pathologies
- the recommended methods of ozone therapy and expected clinical results
- Purulent Wounds
- Trophic Ulcers
- Decubitis ( pressure sores)
- Thermic Traumas (Burns)