Ozone Therapy Education
List of books on the subject of ozone therapy published since 2002.
The list is supplied from Ozone Therapy and Its Scientific Foundations, November 18, 2012, International Scientific Committee of Ozonetherapy (ISCO3).
- Dr. Adriana Schwartz, M.D., Secretary, ISCO3
- Dr. Gregorio Matínez Sánchez, PhD., PharmD. Member, ISCO3
German Low dose – Application-Relevant Concentration and Dosage Ranges in Ozone Therapy
- Russia uses a lot of ozonated saline. There is a discussion form the Russians disputing with Dr Velio Bocci on its effective – low dose
- Cuba uses rectal ozone almost exclusively their doses are higher as it is assumed to take more to have a comparable effect to MAHT – they also dispute Bocci’s claims
- Some American Drs use higher doses of ozone – Dr Harper sheet
- The Internnational Declaration gives 3 levels, low , med and high as options to the extent and severity of the disorder – the range listed above is low to high
The Best Medical News for Ozone and UBI (Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation) in the last 40 years
Many have heard of the numerous studies that are available on medical ozone. Three major medical practice documents have been produced from Spain, Russia and Germany. As many as 30,000 physicians use Ozone therapy daily in over 100 countries around the world.
UBI has no less of a medical history starting in 1928. Success followed success as hospitals used this pre-antibiotic, non-drug therapy on hepatitis, sepsis, tuberculosis and a host of other disorders. See www.infectionscured.com.
Neither therapy has enjoyed full acceptance in the United States although there are an estimated 500 physicians in the US using either UBI or ozone or both.