Quick Guide To Rectal Insufflation
Ozone Concentration: 20-40 gamma (ug/ml)
Frequency: Every day for 3 weeks, 1 week off, repeat.
Frequency For General Health: 2-3x week
Rectal Insufflation Instructions
- Prepare ozone generator, oxygen tank, and oxygen regulator (refer to Section 1).
- Attach either ozone bag to the top of the ozone generator
- Turn the ozone generator on
- Turn regulator knob to 1/4 LPM (Setting 8 for the Stratus 3.0 and Ozone+ Regulator)
- Fill bag to 200mL
- For 3-chambered ozone bag, pinch your fingers where you see this logo to fill to 200mL
- For 200mL bag, fill the bag until slightly rigid
- Turn regulator knob to “0”
- Slide clamp over ozone bag’s tubing
- Remove bag from ozone generator
- Connect catheter to bag by screwing on
- Stand or lay comfortably with bag and catheter in hand
- Insert catheter 3” into rectum
- Unclamp the bag
- Roll down or squeeze the bag until all the gas is gone
- Remove catheter
- Hold gas for 20 seconds
- You are finished!
Read more about Rectal Ozone Therapy here and learn about its uses and benefits.
Are you interested in learning how rectal ozone is used by professional athletes – check out this article.
FDA Required Disclaimer: No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of any therapies.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional. In no way, should anyone consider the information on this, representing the “practice of medicine”. This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.