Deb recovered from mold toxicity and resumed normal life
My journey began 7 years ago. I was experiencing severe hair loss, hormone fluctuations, slow thyroid, neuropathy, acid reflux, severe digestive issues, low vitamin levels and extreme fatigue, the list went on and on.
After about 30 doctors and probably over $30,000 in doctor bills and supplements, only 1 doctor discovered that I had a bio-toxin illness brought on from breathing black mold. The problem was he didn’t have enough experience to treat me.
… I was there for 5 weeks and out of everything I obviously felt the ozone was the main thing that cured me.