Major autohemotherapy ozone involves the drawing of 60ccs of blood, mixing it with a small dose of ozone gas, and re-administered via intravenous drip as it is exposed to an ultraviolet light spectrum.
Protocol provided by the Society of Progressive Medical Education.
- Draw up heparin (500 -1,000 Units) into the small syringe inject into empty 60cc syringe
- Attach the IV set to the bag and attach the cuvette to the IV set
- Drain out 60 cc as waste – priming the tube (make sure that you hold the Turbo 180 upright)
- Close roller clamp on IV tube (150cc left in the bag as 80cc was discarded and 20cc is in the IV line)
- Alcohol wipes – tourniquet - enter vein
- When you have a flash of blood and are in the vein – tape down needle
- Attach the heparinized 60cc syringe quickly (you can pinch the line or pre-attach)
- Draw 60cc of blood into the syringe – clamp tube – detach the 60 cc syringe
- Attach the line from the cuvette to the needle line
- Place cuvette in the already warmed up machine
- Allow some saline to flow and flush the line to the patient – roller clamp shut
- Attach an 18G needle to the heparinized blood-filled syringe and infuse the blood into the saline bag
- With a 25-27G needle add ozone at 60cc of 50 mcg to the bag bubbling through the blood
- Gently mix blood and heparin/Saline mix (massage bag) 5 seconds
- Unclamp the IV line and set to 10ml/min. It should take 20-25 minutes for drip time.
- When IV stops lift the line to allow more blood/saline mix flow into the patient
- Clamp off when blood/saline mix stops moving
- Remove needle and dispose of all blood products properly
FDA Required Disclaimer: No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of any therapies.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional. In no way, should anyone consider the information on this, representing the “practice of medicine”. This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.